Christmas Pudding Run 28th Dec

Status
Not open for further replies.
matt.will":4366axiz said:
Is this open to the rabble on our mobern bikes Vern? I'll most likely come along and end my self-enforced riding famine. Will see if any of the usual suspects fancy it too.

Your more than welcome Matt, not sure if any of the others are coming but we can sort something out for car sharing.

see ya soon

Works finally spilled into next week, I've been despatrately trying to avoid that but there you go, just have to be grateful there's work to be had.
I'll have to skip this ride but here's wishing everyone a merry christmas and a good ride out.
At least the forcast looks good.

Any idea how far we will be riding/how long we'll be out (need to know to bring food in pack or leave in car after repack taking a while and me getting hungry) and also so the wife's got an idea how long I'll be gone.
Matthew

I can't be late as my mrs is working on the evening and I'm not sure if our childminder can have our daughter yet so may need to be loaded up and off for 3.00pm.
There are loads of shortcuts back to the car park for anyone who needs to be away home early.

Matthews":1xiu3q8f said:
Any idea how far we will be riding/how long we'll be out (need to know to bring food in pack or leave in car after repack taking a while and me getting hungry) and also so the wife's got an idea how long I'll be gone.
Matthew

Would think we'll be out for about 2-3 hours but that depends on what time the café closes at ;)

Just bring a few snacks for the ride, I'm sure there will be a few nips of something to get you to the end :LOL:

Sounds good , just didn't want to repeat my mistake of not taking food on the repack and then been on a mission to eat. Should be there as long as no major cockups with her foot over xmas.
Matthew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back