*** Chris Herting's Custom 1988-1989 Yeti Fro ***

I'm hearing conflicting info? Can anyone verify w a shimano spec catalog etc for 89? It would be much appreciated... I have 732 in black and 730 in silver. Would rather run black.

I guess the disk drive you wanted off me was for this?

I just read this whole thread and wished you had messaged me 2 hours earlier, but I had agreed with another guy on here and he had paid for it.

If it was for this I wish I had agreed to the sale but I wasn't to know nor could I back down on the sale hope you understand.

Great bike lots of history there and good your still using it!

Dave.

mtbdave":2uoc4kw1 said:
I guess the disk drive you wanted off me was for this?

I just read this whole thread and wished you had messaged me 2 hours earlier, but I had agreed with another guy on here and he had paid for it.

If it was for this I wish I had agreed to the sale but I wasn't to know nor could I back down on the sale hope you understand.

Great bike lots of history there and good your still using it!

Dave.

No sweat Dave, I am sure it is going to a great home and will get ridden too! I had this Disk prior to reaching out to you but was looking for another one for a Yeti Ultimate Build we are preparing for. Thanks for the shout out.

No worries at all,
Keep your eyes peeled for what we discussed the other day a 18" ti gt!

It's great seeing all these old and historic/ bikes associated with iconic people who were around when mountain bikes were just being thought up.

It's great this site.

Latest posts

Back