Chris Froome: fails drug test

Thing with Cycling is, it seems to me, there’s a tighter link between PEDs and winning.

Lance was by far the most successful rider in his era, turns out he was the best cheat too.

But I don’t think you can say that about many other sports, eg I don’t think Man City were the best cheats/most cynical team this season, nor Federer etc etc.

Suppose Athletics is like cycling in this respect, look at those Spanish middle distance runner EOPed to the nines

Re:

Cock up more like.

Sample levels based on swimmers, and applied to all sports men and women. :facepalm:

tintin40":1tl1n5ws said:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cycling/44924435

i certainly agree.

Will someone be so kind as to let RoadKing know as he’s convinced otherwise

The History Man":194wuky4 said:
Isn’t there something about saying his name three times and he appears?

Nah.... he'll disappear for weeks to lick his wounds and the magically re-appear saying he's been somewhere special for 3 months. (somewhere special being a fantastic place that nobody else knows about)

JSH":1qal2ka5 said:
The History Man":1qal2ka5 said:
Isn’t there something about saying his name three times and he appears?

Nah.... he'll disappear for weeks to lick his wounds and the magically re-appear saying he's been somewhere special for 3 months. (somewhere special being a fantastic place that nobody else knows about)

I've been very ill and spent the first quarter of the year at a retreat in Spain that you will not have heard of - you are such a f*****g asshole.

And you THM, surprised at you, thought you had half a brain.

Rk.

Back