Chilli con Carne - always better the next day.... and then some

Wow, Dirty Nacho Pizza looks like a delicious way to use up leftover chilli con carne! The combination of pizza dough, chilli, tortilla chips, cheese, and Nduja sausage is sure to create a flavor explosion.
To make this dish, you can start by preheating your oven to the desired temperature for baking pizza. Then, spread a thin layer of the leftover chilli con carne on your pizza dough, leaving some space around the edges. You can add sliced onion and red pepper at this point, if desired.
Next, crush up some tortilla chips and sprinkle them on top of the chilli. Add some Pepperdew zingy peppers and grated cheese, and then a few scoops of spicy Nduja sausage for extra flavor. You can adjust the amount of toppings to your liking, but make sure not to overload the pizza as this can make it difficult to cook evenly.
Bake the pizza in the oven until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly. Once it's ready, slice it up and enjoy your delicious and creative way to use up leftover chilli con carne!
can we play "spot the Bot"?

Violife Epic Mature is fantastic for vegan pizza.
Violife is OK - have you tried the Bute Island Sheese Mature Cheddar?
It's a bit more cheesey - which most vegan cheddar isn't. I prefer it for cheese sauces too.

Violife is OK - have you tried the Bute Island Sheese Mature Cheddar?
It's a bit more cheesey - which most vegan cheddar isn't. I prefer it for cheese sauces too.
I'll definitely look that up. I have to avoid some vegan cheeses. Had a beautiful blue cheese, but it was based on cashews, which are little hand grenades to my gut!

It was Gaz Oakley that put me onto Sheese - his mac & cheese is something special.
Well worth the effort if vegan macaroni cheese is tempting to you.

Latest posts

Back