Wanted Cheap/basic rear wheel (26", QR, disc brake)

JimK404

Marin Fan
I've realised the hub is scrap on the wheel I fitted to the Voodoo recently, so I'm after a replacement. Needs to fit Shimano-type 9spd cassette and six-bolt disc, other than that I don't care what it is 🙂

Anything going? I'm near Salisbury (and heading to Cornwall the last weekend of this month).

I have a pair of hope bulbs on mavic d321/729 rims going cheap if you want a matching set. Front is missing 1 spoke and a small piece off one of the disc bolt mounts (which still works fine)

Thanks for the reply, but I suspect that anything Hope is more that I wanted to spend. I was thinking more about bog standard Shimano or similar.

If you dont mind a flat spot I have a set of wheels for ÂŁ40 posted, they were on this Trek Bruiser

trek-bruiser-jpg.527189

I've realised the hub is scrap on the wheel I fitted to the Voodoo recently, so I'm after a replacement. Needs to fit Shimano-type 9spd cassette and six-bolt disc, other than that I don't care what it is 🙂

Anything going? I'm near Salisbury (and heading to Cornwall the last weekend of this month).
i have something really cheap from a rockhopper.

Back