Chainrings other bits and karma

Re: REDUCED - Judy, Marzocchi, XT, Suntour XC Comp, WTB, Tyres +

fotorat1":1g3fqrqt said:
Crud cathcher arrive on Saturday -very well packed - but its now in my wheely bin and I am £15 down - it should have gone in your bin and not been offered for sale

the clamp bolts had been over tightened so much that they had pulled right though and met in the middle, runing it and making immpossible to torque up

This is bad karma for you mate.

I dont want a refund you can keep my money - but let this be a lesson to everyone else here....

Maybe I should have mentioned but I thought you would know that you need to place some strips of old rubber inner tube cut to size or similar between the plastic clamp and Seatpost to hold it in place or it would never grip.

In the 20ish years since it was sold I believe they have been lost or perished.

Grab it out the bin or you have wasted £15 Tony.

I have replied to your PM, please drop me one back so I know you have fitted it correctly and we are sorted.

Thank you, Tim (Minifreak)

Re:

ooh, tempted by those Judy XC's... and the potential for being on page 100! What do you reckon for postage in the UK? (Highlands and Islands)

Re: Re:

dongward":1w4box4i said:
ooh, tempted by those Judy XC's... and the potential for being on page 100! What do you reckon for postage in the UK? (Highlands and Islands)

PM coming

Back