Chainrings other bits and karma

Re:

Hi, could you give a few more details on the Kona frame size? Top tube length and head tube length if possible please. I’m not sure how Kona describe the sizes in the brochure. Would a 16 c to c effectively be the smallest frame, or if it’s 19 c to top of tube it’s presumably the second largest? Are the 1” forks too? Thanks a lot! Oh yes, what would postage be...? Cheers!

Re: Re:

gogmagog":3v2d7543 said:
Hi, could you give a few more details on the Kona frame size? Top tube length and head tube length if possible please. I’m not sure how Kona describe the sizes in the brochure. Would a 16 c to c effectively be the smallest frame, or if it’s 19 c to top of tube it’s presumably the second largest? Are the 1” forks too? Thanks a lot! Oh yes, what would postage be...? Cheers!

Hey Neil, the frame is 16” centre of bottom bracket to center of top tube, it’s 19” centre of bottom bracket to top of seat tube. The top tube length is around 22” I believe, I’d have to measure the headtube length and get back to you re that as working a night shift. I believe the headset is 1 1/8”.

I won’t know a postage price until I package it up and don’t want to do that until I have a sale, shouldn’t be too much though. Are you in the UK?

Back