Catamount MT1 Full Suspension Frame

DeeEight

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
$ 250 CDN/USD frame only, buyer pays all shipping, paypal payment only, and I'm in canada. I can also accept Euro to my paypal. The CDN to USD is basically at par right now, I'm not sure what the Euro exchange is.

Ok this is a near mint, 19" size seattube, 23" long toptube frame with a 4130 CrMo front end and 6061-T6 alum swingarm, and a NOS Rockshox Coupe Deluxe rear shock with a 650pound coil spring and adjustable rebound damping. The frame travel as memory serves is about 4 inches. Its pictured complete but I'm selling frameset (frame, seatpost and I'll include the bottle cage also) only because there's nothing special in the components and its much simpler/cheaper to ship it that way because I can unbolt the swingarm and shock and fit the frame into a much smaller box.

I'm the original owner of the frame, used it with an air shock as a full suspension singlespeed for maybe twenty rides, then took it apart. Rebuilt the thing to sell as pictured complete, and lately figured I'd probably have better luck just listing the frame and using the parts on something else. The frame takes a 1 1/8 headset, the seatpost size is 26.6 which being a bit unusual is why the post is included, the front derailleur size is a 31.8 top pull, and its a 68mm BB shell. The bike rides well, assuming you love how URTs behave, and it has an extremely low standover height thanks to its frame design. Only downside is the awkward location of the bottle cage. Oh and included also are the original decal sheets (whichs I never fitted)

catss1.jpg

catamount1.jpg

catamount5.jpg

Back