Carbon fibre road bike ?Alan, ?Donnay, ?British Eagle 1990

No hon. It fell off my radar. Still for sale! It's just been sat in my spare room... Which I now want for my little boys bedroom. You interested? X

Re:

Hi, yes I think so? Whereabouts in the country are you, not exact just for logistics? Also, how much do you want for it?

I live in sheffield. I had looked at sending it as a package if need be- could get this costed up for you .... or if you local found arrange to meet/deliver (though chances of this are slim I guess!). I had been after £400 but willing to consider offers.

Re:

I would only be looking at £280 maybe £300? I was looking for an original build really? But it is a very nice frame! I live in Chorley and I am going to Sheffield on the 14th feb to pick up some bike boxes, so maybe sort something out/meet?

I could do £300 and could meet on the 14th. Perhaps I can message you my phone number and we could sort out a meet? X

Let me know if you get my private message with my phone number. I'm not sure why it didn't get to you last time?! X

Hi Helen,

Alan Carbonio build complete! all polished, new tyres, correct bars, new bar tape, all stripped, cleaned, polished and greased! I've used it once only due to weather! I love it! thank you, and I hope I've done him proud!!!

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    206 KB · Views: 601
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    268.8 KB · Views: 601
  • image3.JPG
    image3.JPG
    203.5 KB · Views: 601
  • image4.JPG
    image4.JPG