Capital punishment

Isaac_AG":w7ed05hj said:
videojetman":w7ed05hj said:
in response to the above comment.
some people just use "religion" as an excuse to murder.
people who genuinely follow any faith know its wrong to murder.
but there will always be exceptions to that rule.
en if you tink you have God's blessing or not to kill another in response to a killing

Yes there are people that use religion as a reason to murder, whether that be psychological reasons or not, but it will never excuse murder, the fact we face is, whether religious or not, is it right to take our feelings, in this case, upon another because as subjective citizens we feel it right. I really hate these people, hate them as much as anyone, I've lost members of my family, not to individuals as in this case but I can feel pain ,yet murder is not the option, it's just a way of saying we'll take eye for an aye tooth for a tooth which will never solve anything and has never had.

Alison

TBF the western christian religion has got a pretty barbaric past where it was usurped to allow some to hold power over others. The basic premise is universal and is what laws are based upon. 'Never cause harm or loss to anybody'.
Western religion in the past used the same methods of mass control against a largely uneducated population that we see today in the middle east and other parts of the world. Disagree and risk social exclusion or leave and risk death.
Education is the key to this problem :?

Latest posts

Back