Canyon Team Titanium (Build completed)

Ok so I am still waiting on a few bits.
Seat binder bolt.
Ti bolts for the stem.
Matching set of Ti bolts for the bottle bosses.
Red Garmin out front mount.
If I can prise myself away from Time Atac pedals it will also get a set of XTR pedals.

Re:

That looks really nice, loving the kooka leavers although I’m not sure about the yellow, maybe silver or red Would be more in tone with the overall look.

Re:

Bike is looking great :cool:
What kind of racing will you be doing on it? Personally I’d have gone full restomod and fitted more recent Magura brakes, or maybe fitted a modern fork and gone disc brake up front. A decent modern fork will blow almost any retro fork out the water.
But regardless, I do like the bike :p

You mentioned you had something in store for the forks.... change of internals perhaps ?

Re: Re:

Timoth27":2itcpgb1 said:
That looks really nice, loving the kooka leavers although I’m not sure about the yellow, maybe silver or red Would be more in tone with the overall look.

Yeah, I have some silver ones but don't think they would quite do it, as in not worth the work of changing them over.

If at some point I find some red ones for a reasonable price I will be doing that as I think it would look awesome.

jimo746":2kflwkaf said:
Bike is looking great :cool:
What kind of racing will you be doing on it? Personally I’d have gone full restomod and fitted more recent Magura brakes, or maybe fitted a modern fork and gone disc brake up front. A decent modern fork will blow almost any retro fork out the water.
But regardless, I do like the bike :p

You mentioned you had something in store for the forks.... change of internals perhaps ?

I will be using it for club xc racing, plus a bit of Mayhem!
I have rebuilt the forks and they are not standard, but I have a lot of shocktech forks I have been experimenting with so I can chop and change setups depending on what I want at the time.
The brakes, like the suspension, work well enough for what it will be used for. If it was my only bike it might have been nice to go more modern, but in all honesty, I have a modern XTR equipped race bike, with discs and nice suspension (and knoblier tyres) so super gnarly or muddy courses will probably still be done on that.

james1985":vrezj4b4 said:
Timoth27":vrezj4b4 said:

Yeah, I have some silver ones but don't think they would quite do it, as in not worth the work of changing them over.

If at some point I find some red ones for a reasonable price I will be doing that as I think it would look awesome.

Yep totally agree red would be awesome. But then I am a bit of a red ano addict.

benjabbi":30dys8eu said:
Looking good mate! Oddly the bars don't look as wide in the photo's :D :D :D

Cheers mate. I went in this morning and picked it up.
The Mrs is out, she doesn't yet know its in the living room! :D

Back