Can't fit disc caliper to 1996 Bomber Z2s

The most common users (I think) were Giant, there were OE ones around. I might be able to get my hands on one.
IIRC Manitou SX also had a 48mm pitch mount.

Re:

B3":275n6p9m said:
Took longer than expected due to other things going on, but here they are for those that might need them, I've got 6 left, £23 posted in the UK, £25 for overseas.

ATB

John
Anyone know if B3 has any of these left?

Re:

Anyone still making or able to make IS caliper adapter to fit Bombers?

Re:

Drop b3 a pm I seem to remember he did a batch some time last year as I was looking for one at the time but happed across a hope calliper instead.

Re: Re:

Timoth27":wkuxzmr9 said:
Drop b3 a pm I seem to remember he did a batch some time last year as I was looking for one at the time but happed across a hope calliper instead.
I asked him 2 years ago and again last year,heard nothing.His ones looked good.Does he still visit here?

He was online yesterday.

Someone earlier mentioned Manitou SX forks, mine are post mount, but different spacing to current post mount :roll:, I found an A2Z(?) adapter that let me fit an IS caliper though.
Doesn't help you Marzocchi guys, but just in case anyone with Manitou forks was wondering....

Re: Re:

66 triumph daytona":392xjsve said:
Timoth27":392xjsve said:
I asked him 2 years ago and again last year,heard nothing.His ones looked good.Does he still visit here?

I’ve just looked through my pm’s and it was in April, I would actually like one to go in the spares box so have ones him back asking if he has/can make some and linked to this thread so fingers crossed.

Back