Sold Cannondale Slate Force 1x11 Lefty Gravel bike - Large

nicklej

Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
Main points about this bike:

Spec:

Lefty Oliver Fork - never serviced but working fine.
Frame is a size large, can take measurements if required.

Specialized CGR carbon seatpost (cobble gobbler)

Some JRC jockey wheels fitted. Meant to be ceramic but only put them on to make the bike look sexier. 😉

1X11 setup 46T chainring, 11-40T on the back. Plenty of life left as you can see in the photo.

Wheels are non-standard. They are Nextie 650b gravel rims 40mm deep laced onto hope project 321 hubs.

New bartape and tyres fitted (running tubes at the mo).

I am 5'10/11 and this is setup for me as pictured.

Details:

Done about 15k miles on this without a fork service which is meant to be done every 100 hours. Still running well. I have replaced worn parts as required of course.

Lots of marks on this bad boy. I didn't treat it well but functionally it is sound.

You'll see in the pics that there are paint chips near the rear dropouts and I ran frame bags on this so there are blemishes to the paint all over basically.

Rear mech body is scratched and cable needs replacing. I will probably do that before the buyer collects as it is quick to sort.

Levers on both sides are marked from lousily resting it on bricked walls like in the main pic.

Wheels nice and true, hubs smooth.

New pads fitted.

Price: £1950 collected from Southampton, SO16 or I can pack this mother up and ship it for a small fee

IMG_2521.jpeg
Screenshot_20230116-170945.png Screenshot_20230116-170955.png Screenshot_20230116-171007.png Screenshot_20230116-171015.png Screenshot_20230116-171023.png Screenshot_20230116-171033.png

Sold for a fair bit less actually. I really liked the bike. The lefty fork itself was nice to have but i mainly rode locked out. I do love how lefty forks look though!
Lefty looks awesome.. might do a conversation on my cannondale, though relacing a wheel and converting to disk kinda makes me want to runaway…

Lefty looks awesome.. might do a conversation on my cannondale, though relacing a wheel and converting to disk kinda makes me want to runaway…
The conversion itself is usually quite straightforward. If you're buying an older fork then you need an adapter and project 321 should do the trick. Otherwise if you're buying a modern lefty fork then it should fit most tapered head tubes. The only thing I don't really like about the lefty fork is as you say you need a proprietary hub and sometimes your caliper may not be compatible with the lefty fork too.

Back