Cannondale pepperoni forks (dont laugh)

Thats my old frame and it is running reducers so def 1 1/8th. Speak to fatfixie (Andy) he did have a NOS pair he was going to sell me before i decided to sell the frame back to Rob but he´s in Oz and they´re purple. I had the frame sprayed at Bob Jacksons in Italian Metallic Pearl White if that helps any :D

Edit: you´ll need at the bare minimum a 220mm long steerer and Andy´s pepperoni has a 280mm uncut steerer.

2nd Edit: Thats my couch!! :LOL:

haggis":1k88r72a said:
Thats my old frame and it is running reducers so def 1 1/8th. Speak to fatfixie (Andy) he did have a NOS pair he was going to sell me before i decided to sell the frame back to Rob but he´s in Oz and they´re purple. I had the frame sprayed at Bob Jacksons in Italian Metallic Pearl White if that helps any :D

Ahhh cheers matey!!!! Shed some light on things.....

Will PM the fella, hopefully he's got them...... :D

Didn't know you could get 'Pig' reducer?? :D

Hello bud, deffinately 1 1/4" as it's a 3.0 it's predecessor the 2.8 had a 1" and after it came the CAAD frames which ran the standard 1 1/8" there were the odd exceptions to the rule but either way if you haven't got one yet I have a few if you let me know what length steerer you're after I'll have a look.

Cheers me old china!

Back