Cannondale Gemini 2000, mavic, dt swiss, hope, easton, fox

Dickyboy":3isxhsb2 said:
From your other post;-

(mainly because he cant multi-task)

if you think that this is a satisfactory excuse for 10 negatives in the last 50 sales over two months, then maybe you'd be better off sticking with ebay for your sales too....

That was a joke, just trying to bring some enlightenment on this conversation as i do not see it heading in a very upbeat direction.

@old_coyote_pedaller And i said i understand your concern, i had no idea of the bad feedback, it wasn't something i thought to check, but I'm going to create a feedback page for myself here on this site, and reframe from using my boyfriends ebay account.
Just to reassure you guys i am not a "dodgy dealer"
nobody to my knowledge has had a bad experience with me yet, and i do not intend to let that change. surely that should count for something.

Dj":dsazdfc4 said:
Dickyboy":dsazdfc4 said:
From your other post;-

(mainly because he cant multi-task)

if you think that this is a satisfactory excuse for 10 negatives in the last 50 sales over two months, then maybe you'd be better off sticking with ebay for your sales too....

That was a joke, just trying to bring some enlightenment on this conversation as i do not see it heading in a very upbeat direction.

@old_coyote_pedaller And i said i understand your concern, i had no idea of the bad feedback, it wasn't something i thought to check, but I'm going to create a feedback page for myself here on this site, and reframe from using my boyfriends ebay account.
Just to reassure you guys i am not a "dodgy dealer"
nobody to my knowledge has had a bad experience with me yet, and i do not intend to let that change. surely that should count for something.

Not knowing about the -ve feedback or checking the listing of your bike on your boyfriend's eBay account, where the -ve would have stood out like a sore thumb, is a bit hard to believe, in my opinion.
If it were me and my wife found out that I'd let so many (13) people down so badly, I'd never hear the end of it from her.
Rightly so, as the feedback comments reflect how these people were treated.

Hopefully this will be the end of this.

Back