Cannondale Gemini 2000, mavic, dt swiss, hope, easton, fox

Dj

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
RIGHT last time i am posting this as a bike, i may have to split it which i really dont want to do...
here i have a Cannondale gemini 2000
heres the spec
170mm marzocchi super T pro forks
Mavic 321 wheelset with a cannondale front hub and dtswiss rear hub.
Fox Vanilla RC shock
Cannondale seatpost
Fizik seat,
XT rear mech and shifter
XT octalink crankset.
Cane creek headset,
Quad nano and nano lite brakeset, currently running 180mm discs front and rear, but i'll upgrade it to 200mm front and rear for you guys ;)
Funn serial rippa' stem
Easton Ea70 Monkey bar handlebars
specialized lock on grips,
DMR V12 pedals
Continental Vertical tyres 2.3
i will include the Hope M4 no.3 brakeset i bought for the bike but you will need different adaptor mounts to fit the discs.
16inch frame in good condition, just the usual cable rub marks and a few stone chips, but no dents in the frame.
i will also include the truvativ chain guide and kona k'nine bashring which is also pictured
Also the 9 speed smaller ratio cassette is included, incase you want a smaller ratio
Get this full suspension luxury for only £500ono offers are welcome... i need to get rid of it! :)

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/gallery2/main.php?
g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=124859

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
The bike was removed from ebay because my boyfriend went over his selling fee's
And I am linked to the same ebay account because he allows me to put items up on his ebay account.
I'm not a 'he' Im a girl.
If you ask anyone who has bought anything from me, they always receive their items on time.

I would prefer if you cleared this up through PM first before making an assumption and 'warning' the community.

Dj":8apo38c3 said:
And I am linked to the same ebay account because he allows me to put items up on his ebay account.
If you ask anyone who has bought anything from me, they always receive their items on time.

I would prefer if you cleared this up through PM first before making an assumption and 'warning' the community.

Well said, but perhaps you'd have been better off stating this when you initially posted the for sale advert on this forum - you'd have avoided any "assumptions" then :)

Do the forks work properly?
Does the rear shock work properly?
Are the frame bearings/pivots all tight?
Are the wheel bearings tight and smooth?

Adding information like this to your listing will probably make it more attractive to potential buyers - if they know exactly what needs doing to it (if anything), then they're more likely to consider buying it.

Good luck with the sale :)

Dj":2ko3hhiv said:

OK, rightly or wrongly I made an assumption, but your reply doesn't explain the repeated -ve feedback on "his" eBay account. Several buyers leaving -ve because they haven't received what they bought and the repeated removal from sale then up for sale again of items that had been "bought/won".
I have had to start disputes on eBay 3 times to get a refund. The most recent being against a member on here who had his stuff for auction on eBay. He did not send item then ignored my requests for info till PayPal refunded me. So I didn't want the same happening to other members of RetroBike.
As has been said in other reply, you would have been better to be clear about who has the bike for sale and not linking to an eBay account that has so many dissatisfied buyers giving -ve feedback.
How would it look to you seeing 2 RetroBike IDs linked to same iffy eBay account selling same stuff?
Would you buy from them confident you'd get what you bought?
The -ve feedback is there for a reason.

From your other post;-

(mainly because he cant multi-task)

if you think that this is a satisfactory excuse for 10 negatives in the last 50 sales over two months, then maybe you'd be better off sticking with ebay for your sales too....

Latest posts

Back