Can you identify this lemond?

Thanks for that p/life i always wondered if trek upheld gregs ideas on geometry of frames that they made with his name on them. they appear to have done, i read there . but with the full carbons they simply re badged the OCLV as used by the us post team.
we await more detailed pics .

Thanks for the response so far chaps,will post more pics soon as I can. Pondlife what makes you think decals are repro's?

it could be the camera angle making the decals look a bit funny, the font on the d tube looks a lot smaller than the other.
going by the catologues provided by p'life. the last quill stems were the 1998 / reynolds 525 range
the slim aerofork looks in keeping with them.
sorry to keep going on about the snap i wonder if it is rather more orangey, and if there is a head decal or part of.
i found those catologues fab a recent topic on this forum discust those alloy/ carbon.combinations
and indeed steel carbons[gimmicky?] ive never ridden one of those but the trek/lemonds were meant to be the better.
i do hope the very last full carbon lemonds werent re badged' madones' as the 1st were rebadged oclv's. :)

c26b731d8ce43ecadb202ebffafb8fa1_zpsd205d1e1.jpg

b93cb7cdcda372a14023a4c2029047f3_zps84fa0f8e.jpg

Couple more,apologies for the poor quality

one on the bay.even it appears p'life is correct, and the decal is quite a poor copy, its possible that the frame was resprayed and obtained bare OR the d tube sticker was previously knackered the 1998 catologue shows the same frame for no less than 4 names!.there is one chap who will know for sure, and he is MR MARK LOCKE...lol :LOL:

Attachments

• $_12lemond.JPG
    $_12lemond.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 357
Re:

Hi

This was my bike. Originally an alp duez I had it resprayed so the decals were repro. My name was in it to deter thieves and make it that bit easier to spot and reclaim if necessary

Any ideas who has the frame now? I sold it and it got stripped down

Back