Si_33

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
I sold my ALAN Super Record frame last year and I’m now selling the parts that I bought for it at the time. Please check my feedback thread - I don’t venture on to the road forums much these days! Please ask for any additional photos or further questions. PayPal friends and family or you cover the fees please. Lots of photos here; https://photos.app.goo.gl/1y63Z2f7bATuixUy9

SOLD Pat 83 Super Record rear mech - £125 posted in the U.K. NOW £95 posted

A few scuffs as shown but very presentable.

97E6E4DD-2FD8-4358-B01C-A250D7ED86C4.jpeg

SOLD Super Record crankset - 170mm - £110 posted in the U.K.

1984 matched date on arms. 52 - 42 rings. Some scuffs as photographed. Dust caps included. I only just noticed one is ‘Brev’ and one is ‘Patent!’ No-one can see both at once once installed, right?!

EAF7BB74-9905-4D90-8D31-A8413EB860B9.jpeg

SOLD Super Record/Record (external mount) brake calipers and pads - £125 posted in the U.K.

Very nice condition overall. Some minor plating loss on pad shoe nuts. O-rings are cracked. One set of the pad holders sticks to a magnet, one set doesn’t.

E2E38400-8CF9-41BE-8B9A-163B6980985B.jpeg

SOLD Nuovo/Super Record downtube shifters - £45 posted in the U.K. NOW £35 posted

Nice overall condition. Some pitting on lock rings

403BF01F-4C54-4116-B2EF-31A6A6041486.jpeg

Nuovo/Super Record downtube shifters - drillium - £55 posted in the U.K. NOW £35 posted

As above, for the weight weenie. Drilled in-period (so I was told). Nicely done.

D10BE3AE-5B4F-4B7D-A5CF-2389BD93847A.jpeg

Last edited:
I sold my ALAN Super Record frame last year and I’m now selling the parts that I bought for it at the time. Please check my feedback thread - I don’t venture on to the road forums much these days! Please ask for any additional photos or further questions. PayPal friends and family or you cover the fees please. Lots of photos here; https://photos.app.goo.gl/1y63Z2f7bATuixUy9

Pat 83 Super Record rear mech - £125 posted in the U.K.

View attachment 605318

Super Record crankset - 170mm - £110 posted in the U.K.

1984 matched date on arms. 52 - 42 rings. Some scuffs as photographed. Dust caps included. I only just noticed one is ‘Brev’ and one is ‘Patent!’ No-one can see both at once once installed, right?!

View attachment 605319

Super Record/Record (external mount) brake calipers and pads - £125 posted in the U.K.

Very nice condition overall. Some minor plating loss on pad shoe nuts. O-rings are cracked. One set of the pad holders sticks to a magnet, one set doesn’t.

View attachment 605321

Nuovo/Super Record downtube shifters - £45 posted in the U.K.

View attachment 605322

Nuovo/Super Record downtube shifters - drillium - £55 posted in the U.K.

As above, for the weight weenie. Drilled in-period (so I was told). Nicely done.

View attachment 605323

Pat 83 Super Record rear mech - £125 posted in the U.K.

View attachment 605318

Super Record crankset - 170mm - £110 posted in the U.K.

View attachment 605319

Super Record/Record (external mount) brake calipers and pads - £125 posted in the U.K.

View attachment 605321

Nuovo/Super Record downtube shifters - £45 posted in the U.K.

View attachment 605322

Nuovo/Super Record downtube shifters - drillium - £55 posted in the U.K.

View attachment 605323
I quite fancy the crankset and the brakes. Will DM you.

/\

Or best offers on the remaining bits

/\
Accepting best offers on remaining parts

New prices on remaining parts;

Super Record rear mech - £95 posted

Downtube shifters - £35 posted per set

Back