Campag Super Record 2nd Gen Titanium B/B. SOLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

onegoodbike

Merlin Fan
Feedback
View
Hi,

I've got this bottom bracket which I'm not going to use so I thought it might interest someone here?.

It's a Campagnolo 2nd generation solid ti axled super record bottom bracket, it's complete but has been used and has some wear to show for it, please see the photos to get an idea of its condition (I can provide more if required).

The good bits: it's a campag titanium b/b with English threads and 115mm wide axle (maybe 114.5mm not totally sure).

The bad bits: spanner marks to the alloy cups, pitting to the bearing surfaces, a split in the protective sleeve.

All the threads are good, the ball bearings in the races have been replaced with new weldtite examples.

I greased it up and fitted the b/b to a frame just to check how it felt when installed before putting it up for grabs here, cos I didn't want to sell a pup to anybody. It spins freely and wasn't notchy or noisy with a chainset attached, it's just not as smooth as a unused or NOS one I guess! :D .

All in all it's not one for your show bike, but it is still useable, so if your after a bit of classic Ti goodness or just need some spares this could be for you?.

How does £60 posted in the UK sound? (paypal gift or you cover the fees, it's up to you).

Thanks for your time. Matt

Dibs here first if you're interested. Cheers.

Attachments

• bottom bracket 2.jpg
    bottom bracket 2.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 296
  • bottom bracket 1.jpg
    bottom bracket 1.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 296
Re:

Hey Matt

I'll take it, if it's still up for grabs ...
Please email me at velotechcycling"at"aim"dot"com ...

Cheers
GFK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back