Campag Shamal HPW

tttim

Retro Newbie
I have owned these wheels from new and they have always been kept in the padded wheel bags that they are being sold with.

Purchased in 1997/98 from Primera in Bournemouth.

The rims themselves are in excellent condition and run straight and true on the Campag bearings. The stickers do have marks on them but are in generally very good condition. The hubs are unmarked and the original quick release skewers are also rust free.

The rear hub is Campag fitted with an 8 speed 12-21 cassette. The cassette was built up specifically using Campag sprockets and Shimano spacers. This allowed me to run a Shimano Ultegra driver train which was fitted to my triathlon bike. I had hoped to restore the whole bike ( I still have the Canondale CAAD3 frame), but sadly this is unlikely to happen and I have decided to sell.

Also included are tyres - both in very good condition. The front is a Vittoria Open Corsa Evo-CX, 700x23. The rear, a Bontrager Race Lite 700x23. They are obviously of a newer vintage than the wheels.

Thanks for reading this and please contact me if you have any questions.

I would prefer the buyer to collect (because it will ensure the wheels are undamaged). I could possibly deliver within 20 miles of DT10. Please contact me to discuss. I have included delivery charges which will be via insured courier.

Price - £300
Delivery - £15

ps Having a few issues posting the images so please contact me if you are interested. Thanks tim dot rich at btconnect . com

Back