Campag bib tights 60% off @ CRC

I wouldn't want to see the person who could fit into XXXL bibs, wearing XXXL bibs :shock:

I saw a couple of guys out the other day and one looked like Humpty Dumpty on a bike. Fair play to him for riding, but in tight lycra, during daylight hours.... not pretty.

There is quite a lot of other campag stuff on offer but I've no idea how it fits and even reduced it isn't a cheap option!

It's Italian, so the general rule seems to be that it fits small.

Even taking that into account XXXL is going to be BIG!

Just bought some of these (lusso max ones £40) and yes always go up a size, I bought a xxl which at 6ft 1 16 and a bit stone fit me fine, and I don't give a monkies about looking like a tool because I'm nice and toasty.

Reminds me a few years back of seeing people wearing overshoes and thinking "What a tool" well after a xmas riding over the canalways they are one of the best buys I've ever made. Gave up long ago worrying what other people think.

Rob Atkin":vwoseehz said:
There is quite a lot of other campag stuff on offer but I've no idea how it fits and even reduced it isn't a cheap option!

search for campagnolo, then sort highest discount to lowest

gtRTSdh":3iel32fp said:
Rob Atkin":3iel32fp said:

I can't see how that helps to to know how the clothing fits... :confused:

Rob Atkin":3ojy3ihn said:
gtRTSdh":3ojy3ihn said:
Rob Atkin":3ojy3ihn said:

I can't see how that helps to to know how the clothing fits... :confused:

Indeed, I read that as you couldn't find it on CRC :? . Anyway, regards campag clothes 'fit', you'd buy a size larger than normal clothes, i.e. I'm 5'10, 12st & wear large campagnolo whereas I'd normally buy medium for everyday wear. In fact, I have to say that all bike clothes seem to be +1 size on normal day wear.

Back