calffee greg lemond z replica

Re:

2nd generation deltas, they work very well and titanium pro stem with 42cm Scott Drop in handlebars

Attachments

• calfee  20171.jpg
    calfee 20171.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 479
  • calfee 20173.jpg
    calfee 20173.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 479
Re:

Nice one Pat! :cool:

Always good to hear about something a bit different ! Learning new things :cool:

Are the inner Ergolevers always so far from the brake levers? Or is it some q/r thing for the brakes?

Mike

Re:

Hi Mike,

I think there is a spring gone in the lever - that would keep the inner lever closer to the brake lever, they work just fine though nice crisp gear change.

Here is a view from the front.

Pat

Attachments

• D.jpg
    D.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 460
Re:

Whoa!

Another professional who cables his bikes the right way! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Re:

Ha Ha, I had to go back a page to look at Greg's photo to make sure they were someway right!!

A photo from inside, hopefully more of the bike can be seen under the better light, photos are not my strong :facepalm: point

Attachments

• calfee 20177.jpg
    calfee 20177.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 452
Re:

Slightly off topic, found these three photos I took last year at the Old Velos ride in Kerry last September, great day out, the first two photos are of Sean Kelly's PDM Concorde from 1990/1991 and the third photo is the Raleigh Stephen Roche won the Ras on in 1979 in Ireland.

Attachments

• concorde.jpg
    concorde.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 442
Re:

Brake cables externally routed for ease on maintenance on the professional PDM Concordes

Attachments

• concorde 19742.jpg
    concorde 19742.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 441
Re:

Out on the route I met a gentleman who owned Stephen Roche's 1979 TI Raleigh.

Attachments

• roche 19742.jpg
    roche 19742.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 436

Latest posts

Back