Buying a 29r ,advice pls guys.

The C Class is a poor relation to the Mondeo as it goes, if you enjoy your driving. Your CLS is a different kettle of marsupial, being built on the E Class platform. I have had a few E Class and loved them to bits. In around ten years, when the prices of second hand CLS Shooting Brakes reaches my bottom feeding level I will possibly get hold of one.

http://www.paulscycles.co.uk/m1b0s155p4 ... LOY-2-2012

Now there is a bike I would love to throw a leg over!

Seems you can't really go wrong with modern hardtails over the £600 mark, even 29ers.

That DOES look nice :D

The car thing.... I was meaning could you tell the difference between the Spesh and the Canyon from a quick ride? ;)

I'd have a CLS over a Mondeo any day of the week though :LOL:

highlandsflyer":2ryb2jp7 said:
The C Class is a poor relation to the Mondeo as it goes, if you enjoy your driving. Your CLS is a different kettle of marsupial, being built on the E Class platform. I have had a few E Class and loved them to bits. In around ten years, when the prices of second hand CLS Shooting Brakes reaches my bottom feeding level I will possibly get hold of one.

http://www.paulscycles.co.uk/m1b0s155p4 ... LOY-2-2012

Now there is a bike I would love to throw a leg over!

Seems you can't really go wrong with modern hardtails over the £600 mark, even 29ers.
I am in the motor trade , buying selling mercs ,BMWs 4x4s etc ,buy loads of different type cars , like me big diesels the best tho if i am on honest mate :)
Stuff i sell is usually higher than low milage cars, up to about 4 -1 year old , i might have a 2008 C63 AMG coming next week with 70k on , now show me a mondeo that you would rather drive over a C-class like that :D

mrpedigree":y9hazhcc said:
, now show me a mondeo that you would rather drive over a C-class like that :D

This one???

Maybe not... :LOL:

Attachments

• 6a131164072201d6f7584da840eee434.JPG
    6a131164072201d6f7584da840eee434.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 155
I would love a C63 AMG estate, of course! I meant pound for pound the Mondeo trounces the Mercs for driving enjoyment and comfort.

Long time Merc fan here, but old ones are all I can afford, so I drive a Ford. Well I did, that is off this week.

highlandsflyer":33opa7g0 said:
I would love a C63 AMG estate, of course! I meant pound for pound the Mondeo trounces the Mercs for driving enjoyment and comfort.

Long time Merc fan here, but old ones are all I can afford, so I drive a Ford. Well I did, that is off this week.
I had serria cosworths new back in the day ,this will make you laugh but for me the best ford i eva owned was a 1987 Ereg Ford 280 Brooklands Capri , awesome to drive , tail happy and so much fun to drive :)

No laughing at all, the Capri is one of my all time favourite cars. If you have to explain that to someone, they really won't understand.

;)

Back