But, it looked nice!

Been having bit of a clear out the last few days and sold some stuff off on here.
Why then did I go and buy two Syncros Stems last night?

lewis1641":320qpsck said:
i've just bagged a set of kooka cranks off ebay, just because they were cheap! (35 quid cheap!) i have no use for them but i felt i aught to own them!!

looks like they will end up on my gt which was supposed to be a zero budget build. ah well
Spotted that as well,red drive multi coloured non?£35 is a good price for old kooka,polish them up and keep them for a nice frame

yup me too....quite liked them but would have had to change me bb as well...not so cheap then....oh well.. :oops:

i'm planning on polishing them up, or just fitting them as they are and only ever showing people 1 side of the bike. peek round the other side and i'll shoot ya!!

what width bb will i need? its probably off on a 93 gt karakoram or a 96 kona fire mountain?

Im getting in a tiz woz now ...

what to keep ..what to ditch ... whats the point of building that when I have one of them... maybe I should swap them bits over.. no buy that groupset that would be cool ... nope I have good enough stuff ... buy disc brakes they are cool .... nope them disc brakes dont actually fit anything... build a d/h bike like I used to have ... great thats just sitting there as I have lost the bottle to go downhill fast ... wow how cheap is that going for ... great another bike ....

So what do I do when I need a coat ... Buy a fu@king posing rear wheel... I love retrobike!!! :LOL:

its a nice wheel though dude!

a day will come when either there's no more retro stuff on the open market because its all owned by people who cherish it, or it'll be even rarer and way more expensive so we can't afford it. we may as well buy it while we can!

Back