Buckinghamshire

Awesome, seems like a few in the area that are up for a ride.. I've only recently moved to the area so still exploring the trails, I've recently found my way around this map following the blue line starting from wendover. A great route that has some interesting parts... and nice pubs :LOL:

jhmpF.jpg

If any ones keen to join up for a ride we could sort a retro ride out and pick a date

:cool:

Gutted i'm not going to be able to make that, would love to bike round the home town again

enjoy, get lots of pics up

jujupunk":13t8gth7 said:
Awesome, seems like a few in the area that are up for a ride.. I've only recently moved to the area so still exploring the trails, I've recently found my way around this map following the blue line starting from wendover. A great route that has some interesting parts... and nice pubs :LOL:

If any ones keen to join up for a ride we could sort a retro ride out and pick a date

:cool:

That is a classic Wendover circular route. So much so I can visualise the entire route just by looking at the map.

I am happy to lead rides as I have been riding this area since 1984 and avoiding the worst of the mud could be an issue if the rain continues.

Other local ride options include a circuit of Wendover Woods. Or the Ashridge forest near Tring. The Ridgeway from Princes Risborough or even Apsley Heath near Milton Keynes.

ooooh, i was born in the the Vale of Aylesbury - the rents live in the sticks near Winslow/near buckingham :)

wish i was about - would be good to see some of the trails round this way :) would be interested in pics once this is done! :)

I am more than happy to ride with any RetroBikers who want to visit or revisit the Chilterns.

If anyone wants to ride?
Just p.m. me with some suitable dates. Once we have a mutually acceptable date we could then promote the ride to other riders and local groups.

Alternatively. Watch this space and I will post here the dates and details of any small impromptu rides that I organise with friends.

Graham.

GrahamJohnWallace":2wuwx1i7 said:
I am more than happy to ride with any RetroBikers who want to visit or revisit the Chilterns.

If anyone wants to ride?
Just p.m. me with some suitable dates. Once we have a mutually acceptable date we could then promote the ride to other riders and local groups.

Alternatively. Watch this space and I will post here the dates and details of any small impromptu rides that I organise with friends.

Graham.

Sunday 13th sounds great, i'll have to confirm that date but shouldn't be a problem. Would be ace to get a few of us together in the area and get a regular Bucks retrobike ride going

Graham if you could lead the rides, I only know that one route so far and would be keen to learn some of the others.

I'd be interested in coming along to other rides, but I'm unlikely to make the 13th May, as I'm going under the surgeon's knife on Thursday :(

How hilly is the riding likely to be? Hills & a hernia op probably aren't the best combo

Latest posts

Back