Brizol sprayers

Tc

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I'm aware of Argos in Bristol but who is the other decent paint shop?
Need quotes for the yeti!

Tc

Watching with interest, as it's always good to know.

I was at Argos the other day, the wall of finished and waiting projects is something to behold. :shock:

Argos & reality are quoting the same but no email address working for graphic shack (as I need to post pictures to them) so I couldn't tell you about them!

Tc

Not sure about Bristol but there is an excellent company in Birmingham who did my Mountain Cycle. They are Powder Coatings Ltd in Erdington - very reasonable and very hard coating plus they have like 101 colours to choose from. Turn around was under 1 week.

Over the years I've used Argos many times and more than happy with the results.

My grey Yeti FRO is currently there awaiting me to supply the forks before painting starts, which is making me think I should log out of here and get em boxed up ready to send tomorrow

Personally I wouldn't go anywhere else.... Unless of course you're going well up market into the Jon Rock Klien world of paint job.

Retro Spud":2egb6ggf said:

My grey Yeti FRO is currently there awaiting me to supply the forks before painting starts, which is making me think I should log out of here and get em boxed up ready to send tomorrow

Personally I wouldn't go anywhere else.... Unless of course you're going well up market into the Jon Rock Klien world of paint job.

Is your Yeti the one with purple anodised cable stops?

If so, I saw it on the wall rack when I was there a couple of weeks ago.

The quality of the work I saw there was excellent, and they are as busy as anything.

Argos paint is pretty, but it has a rep among locals for chipping easily

Griffs/Reality can do amazing things with powder coat, are good value and most of all, they work with hells angels, so they get things right first time.

NeilM":3ol06jq4 said:
Retro Spud":3ol06jq4 said:

Is your Yeti the one with purple anodised cable stops?

If so, I saw it on the wall rack when I was there a couple of weeks ago.

The quality of the work I saw there was
excellent, and they are as busy as anything.

Yep thats mine, thankfully no cracks in the old girl but in need of the dent in the top tube being pulled out.

got big plans but need the expertise of Argos to sort out frame before hand, this in my book sets them apart, they have the kit to repair or modify frames and most importantly the experience needed to do a good job .

They are very useful.

I took some slightly bent Roberts forks in there, and they straightened them with no problem and no damage to the paint.

Back