British unknown tourer? Identification help

Re:

lug detail for dynamo cable i presume

Attachments

• WP_20170606_11_36_00_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170606_11_36_00_Pro.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 335
I'm convinced it's something bespoke from a small builder. There's little incentive for them to add serial numbers etc as they know their own work.
While it's frustrating not to know the maker, enjoy it for what it is. Knowing the name won't make it ride any better.

hamster":bvkvjs1l said:
I'm convinced it's something bespoke from a small builder. There's little incentive for them to add serial numbers etc as they know their own work.
While it's frustrating not to know the maker, enjoy it for what it is. Knowing the name won't make it ride any better.

True on all accounts...I was just curious, never had a bespoke bike before and it had me puzzled why would someone take the trouble of stamping the BB shell with the size of the bike but no serial number of brand name at all? (there is a G=60 marking on the bb)

I wonder if the number is just a coincidence...and it's frame 60?
Definitely it is a very classy frame...and the lack of knoledge of the builder would gnaw at me too!

hamster":oqfkahy2 said:
I wonder if the number is just a coincidence...and it's frame 60?
Definitely it is a very classy frame...and the lack of knoledge of the builder would gnaw at me too!
It is the frame size center to top... As for the G i assuned it's something german, G =grosse/ size?

Back