British Steel

kingoffootball":vrvsefxg said:
Mine doesn't have the Raleigh and RSP decals though.

Gil_m can supply the Raleigh decal that runs down the frame, as it's the same as on my road bike.

Re:

sinnerman":3md9zmqj said:
It all started a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away.....(star wars emotion needed...lol)

With these three, very important bikes....(imho).

Apologise for the terrible Dave Lloyd E-Stay pic, as you can imagine a very rare sight.... :cool:

The Dave Lloyd E-stay is extremely rare, as I was Dave's painter I know only one estay was made, because I has the sister bike, its not an e-stay as the only broke a few times.

Re: Re:

ritchie boyd":16o28hh0 said:
sinnerman":16o28hh0 said:
It all started a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away.....(star wars emotion needed...lol)

Apologise for the terrible Dave Lloyd E-Stay pic, as you can imagine a very rare sight.... :cool:

The Dave Lloyd E-stay is extremely rare, as I was Dave's painter I know only one estay was made, because I has the sister bike, its not an e-stay as the only broke a few times.

Any pics you might have would be greatly appreciated.
I know of one in Private hands, residing currently in Bournemouth. And I can say it took some tracking down.

Re: Re:

ritchie boyd":2fmxfrqt said:
sinnerman":2fmxfrqt said:

Hi, it would be great if you have any pics of some of the frames you've painted. There would lots of member here gagging to see them :)

Attachments

• Roberts Stratos-6981.jpg
    Roberts Stratos-6981.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 308
  • Roberts Stratos-7005.jpg
    Roberts Stratos-7005.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 308
  • Roberts Stratos-6966.jpg
    Roberts Stratos-6966.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 308
Thanks G. :cool:

Now where are the two members with the Overburys E-stays that lurk round these parts in the shadows......?

The Black with the Orange Speckle...? And the blue into silver fade...? Both wearing rear braces from seat to chainstays....?

Would be great if they could post here too...?

Then we just need to find the rest.......Dave Lloyd etc etc... :oops:

sinnerman":2ke45hn7 said:
Thanks G. :cool:

Now where are the two members with the Overburys E-stays that lurk round these parts in the shadows......?

The Black with the Orange Speckle...? And the blue into silver fade...? Both wearing rear braces from seat to chainstays....?

Would be great if they could post here too...?

Then we just need to find the rest.......Dave Lloyd etc etc... :oops:

I think we should make it our personal mission to get as many as we can :)

I'm personally loving the E-stays at the moment – I want more... :)

Agreed.

And why do the above two bikes remind me of this........., which one is which I shall leave up to you to decide.

Attachments

• Roberts and Yates.jpg
    Roberts and Yates.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 266
Back