Breezer Storm

breezer

it sounds like it made enough to me....only the frame was usable the rest was surplus...plus the paint job was servicable, not excellent and it was a storm not the lightning model.

breezer

I could of had it for £250..i was stood in his workshop with the money in my pocket..but when all you have is £250 in the world, other things take presidence.....like eating!...if this bike had come along at any other time i would of taken it.... :cry:

Some advice on sizing - my Breezer Storm is a 19" but fits me fine and I'm only 5'9". I guess they're a bit smaller than some other makes. As far as I know, the frame is the same as the lightning - the bike was cheaper because it came with DX rather than XT.

Re: breezer

hurin76":1b4cgfq0 said:
it sounds like it made enough to me....only the frame was usable the rest was surplus...plus the paint job was servicable, not excellent and it was a storm not the lightning model.
Are the frames different then? It isn't obvious from the catalogue.

Think the older ones didn't share frames around 93 and 94 sort of time, the Lightning was Logic prestige and the Storm plain Logic.
Mid to late 90's the frames were indeed the same

Feel free to contradict me though, but I am fairly sure

Huntso":2h1vhfct said:
Think the older ones didn't share frames around 93 and 94 sort of time, the Lightning was Logic prestige and the Storm plain Logic.
Mid to late 90's the frames were indeed the same

Feel free to contradict me though, but I am fairly sure

My frame is a '92 and had a "logic prestige" sticker.

Back