Breezer Storm

Since my last post I am now 212 quid worse off :(

Complete Exhaust/ New/ Honda should give you a clue and just after I paid out this morning on that elusive 26.4mm post.

Good luck to you all and post a pic or two when its finished please.

Agency_Scum":27chpsnv said:
Lads, do " paper/rock/scissors, " take it in turns for the bikes and spend way less.
Whoever gets it now then they ( along with the 2nd winner of " paper/rock/scissors " ) will look out for the next person in the queue.

Well I'm off to Spain tomorrow so have set up my auction sniper,

i'll either get it or not ;)

Chris.

storm

just went to see this...nice frame..pity i am short of cash or i would of bought it.... :cry: ...oh well..guess i'll hang on for a lightning in 18 inch....

I think this is a bad time to sell on eBay. A 1990 Explosif sold earlier on for £101. I think too many people are paying off the card already after their summer holiday and can't afford a bike even when it's a bargain. I would have thought the frame alone on that Ritchey should fetch close to £175, I expected the Breezer to go over £300 and the Explosif to fetch £200. I suppose it's better for collectors if things are cheap, but the trouble is all the good bikes languishing in sheds will stay exactly where they are if low prices mean they're not worth selling.

Back