Breakfast of champions.?..

I try not to eat in the mornings. I find that by dinner time I am hungry again, but if I don't eat then I am fine until tea time when I have a meal. Energy for me is better if I do not eat, that includes all day rides and long days in the mountains. Friends on the other hand are always hungry, having to carry lots of snacks and constantly talking about what they are going to have when they get home.

I'd have to get up really early to eat before the commute to work, I'd need at least a couple of hours for it to settle before riding, otherwise I feel sick. Love of my bed means I generally don't eat breakfast and very rarely eat before I get home from work. I know I probably should but have gotten used to it.

Breakfast or before riding: anything I want as long as it's an hour or more before the ride.

On a ride of two hours or more: mid-ride cake!

On a ride of three hours or more: mid-ride cake + banana.

Four hours or more: mid-ride cake + banana + sandwiches + more cake! (Then straight back on the bike.)

Breakfast or before riding: anything I want as long as it's an hour or more before the ride.

On a ride of two hours or more: mid-ride cake!

On a ride of three hours or more: mid-ride cake + banana.

Four hours or more: mid-ride cake + banana + sandwiches + more cake! (Then straight back on the bike.)
Mid ride cake. How does one sign up for this program?

Latest posts

Back