Breaker

The pink Peugeot Trail in the lot was my first ever MTB.. or should I say ATB, which is how it was badged.

I picked up the adult version - a Raider - last year for nostalgia purposes (the Trail being a 24”), still zingy in pink, with the exact same crappy Sachs components. Rides exactly the way its little sister did bitd.. which is to say leaden. Those Reynolds 501 frames are completely inert..

The pink Peugeot Trail in the lot was my first ever MTB.. or should I say ATB, which is how it was badged.

I picked up the adult version - a Raider - last year for nostalgia purposes (the Trail being a 24”), still zingy in pink, with the exact same crappy Sachs components. Rides exactly the way its little sister did bitd.. which is to say leaden. Those Reynolds 501 frames are completely inert..
We had one of those little Peugeots from a job lot of bikes in the late ‘90s. As you say crappy, those components always looked interesting to me until I had a go on it. Didn’t help it was way too small by then. Thought it was cool looking at the time!

When the Fat Man dropped that little flouro pink Trail down the chimney, all my Christmases had come at once.

It ain’t perfect but for a maybe 1987 bike, I suppose it was at a level you might expect. Looked cool as F to my little eyes at the time though..

Back