• Thias’ 1992 Hercules Titanal

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • wtb_rider’s 1992 Ibis SS

Votes: 12 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fat is the best photograph. The Ibis is great, but I hate the cramped headtube.

The Yeti might have looked OK with a decent photograph, but it looks like it is being prepared for major surgery, or has just passed on. Anaemic.

Love the Otis, but the one that tickled me most is the Mountain Goat.

..and if I could make a suggestion for a future BOTM theme could it be "Retro Bikes In Anger!", for which Gravy's entry would fit nicely.

Re:

:LOL: Makster makes me laugh every time

Thanks for all the Falcon lovin , A very quality line up this month, Falcon's only chance would be a weigh in against this months bikes ,defo the heaviest :LOL:

Re:

I recon my Jamis gives it a run for it's money though James, especially when it's got 2 lbs of mud on each brake :LOL:
I wonder how many other BoTM winning bikes get used (abused!) like mine?

Rod_Saetan":3kghtd4d said:
Retro Spud":3kghtd4d said:
Rod_Saetan":3kghtd4d said:
Agreed, Elite_504 did a great job of sourcing the bits, restoring it and putting the build together.

Rod
I don't think the Yeti's origins in question, its certainly never been a secret that it came from Nick (Elite_504) stable ..but I think the acidic almost "flip the bird" statement above is a little unwarranted

We could all be accused of waving our wallets at our projects... its just some people have larger wallets to wave, others are prepared to make bigger sacrifices and some just have to work harder to get what they want, given most of us don't know each others circumstances who are we to judge/knock anyone.

jealous perhaps that the Pro's Closet has an amazing array of top class bikes? I am :D ,

but good luck to Nick at the Pro's Closet, I’d love to open my garage doors to be greeted with a view of a collection such as he has…. But I could also say that about others even on this side of the pond, Carl (Sinnerman) has an awesome collection as does Giom6 and countless others !

Sorry you read it that way, just trying to allot credit where credit is due.

Hi Rod

it should be me apologizing for my rather curt response to your original comment, what we both agree upon is that the Yeti is "Special,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back