BoTM May 2009

Archangel":2p56xxra said:
I'd like to nominate my '91 Specialized Epic Ultimate:

epic_complete2.jpg

epic_weight.jpg

I'll be entering another stumpy this month as well...if I can get it finished in time.

But I'll be voting for yours, archangel :D
It has a great reader's ride thread behind it as well...love that stumpy.

well ive been a member on here for a while now.... so allthough i was going to wait untill id finished her till i entered her for BOTM... i have now realised that she will never be finished !!!! so im going to enter my rascal that ive been building for ages !!! still not enough blue bits but hey i think she's quite cool :D

new pics added ........ :)

Attachments

• bike stuff 024.jpg
    bike stuff 024.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 954
  • bike stuff 026.jpg
    bike stuff 026.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 954
  • bike stuff 034.jpg
    bike stuff 034.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 954
You don't often see a Klein with Pace forks...nice!

Lovin the Stumpy Archangel....nice and clean :)

Rich

Well if your dropping a Roberts into the mix, I cant leave my Genesis standing outside.

I realise it is a little controversial, what with the tan saddle and none colour co-ordinated Seat post/stem. But I think a black post would make the back end too visually heavy, although I shall confess the bike is now sporting a black flite ti inplace of the tan spoon. (just I dont have any shots yet)

Oh and the white paint is the original colour.

Loads more pictures here:
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... 8&start=15
(I particually like the Hope/Middleburn pron)

P1010196.jpg

Black Bontrager Privateer 1998

Has been 2 other colours but liking this incarnation best. I commute on it too, so trying to capture the light properly, whilst it's still clean, otherwise it looks a wierd gray. Click pics for bigger versions that floss the pimp flake!!!! Thanks to numerous RetroBikers for the red bits and Cannondale King for the wheels (all used parts).

Yes, I went a bit mad with the helicopter tape.

oh, Cannondale King did my wheels too!

Theres something to add to your sig, Wheelbuilder to 2 BOTM entries :)

Back