• THM's 1984 Andy Powell Overbury's

Votes: 27 38.0%
  • Mr Ox's 1995? Raleigh Special products division

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • Jimi911’s 1994/5 Walter Croll Custom MTB - Reynolds 531

Votes: 27 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OMG I thought this was all a convivial fraternal thing. We'll be required to take drugs tests next.

Just sorting out my TUE.

Personally i think any number of entrants is fine. Of course there could be more and maybe on another time of the year there would be, for what ever reason.

I also think it is not very helpful for the forum when a mod openly states that the BotM is a joke and we shouldnt have it, and thinks that the few should speak for the majority!? lets be postitve :)

Oh crap....what have I started! Is this what it feels like to be David Cameron?
Ps I only used 1 vote (this time)

mkone":34n119tj said:
I also think it is not very helpful for the forum when a mod openly states that the BotM is a joke and we shouldnt have it, and thinks that the few should speak for the majority!? lets be postitve :)

I see your concern. The BOTM is a prestigious title and current participants and past winners can rely on that the mods do their utmost its stays like that and perhaps it is not something to address in the forum.

Re:

It'd be nice if BOTM was promoted and shared beyond these 4 walls. Actually it'd be nice if they were promoted on the front page...

Re:

Like the idea of 1 + secondary 1/2 vote or points equivalent system. Dissapointing there wasnt an early FAT, as they used 531 tubing. Two stood out for me and one in particular.

The History Man":2dqszdkf said:
No alarms and no surprises.

Congratulations.

I’m happy with that.

It is a nice bike and pic too :) the Zinn though is just, well, my size :cool:

Congratulations to all

Back