BoTM Feb 2009 - E-Stay Special

Status
Not open for further replies.
hairstream":1tz1rcrd said:
No. I have not posted this project before. Does that disqualify me? :oops:

:LOL: not that I know of, I just wanted to see more :LOL:

Since its a special month then and we're all going trimble I'll stick the rasta trimble in again for good measure since there were a few who thought this should've been a winner................heres your chance again chaps
rasta.gif

P1010081.jpg

DSCF1432-1.jpg

like a few here, I would never have classed the trimble as an e-stay. It's more a mono-stay and a different class, much like the rear suspension bikes that are mono-stay swing arms are being disallowed
I'm also assuming rear suspension bikes are not allowed that do actually have e-stays e.g proflex like pickles ?

Where are the Kirks ?

I do not know whether shouldn't allow them, but maybe we should rename it the e-stay and boom-tube BOTM :) (without the later there would be a not so substantial number entries)

Even though the boom-tubes bikes have the same technical benefits (and less positive points) of not having a conventional chainstay, I see Trimbles, S-bikes ...and also my own Rafty as boom-tube bike in the 1st place.

On the other hand a Grove X-frame is a boom-tube bike with regular chainstay :roll: As that has nothing to do with regular e-stays, that would be an argument in favour of running a seperate e-stay and boom-tube BOTM.

oh that is so nice, never seen one of them rafty critters before- looks a bit more balanced than a Sbike- cool :cool:

What is the history of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back