Black 110, 104 or 94 BCD chain rings

Re: Re:

Osella":1yz6zsy5 said:
I've got a new unused 94 BCD 46T FSA (7075-T6) you can have for a few quid or a swap. Let me know if you want pics & I'll post a couple up for your perusal!
That would be good. Need to check after I see the pics but I may have a middle ring that matches if I'm lucky.

Cheers, they do look nice. Let me mull them over, will get back to you tomorrow.

Of course, ready to package and send out if you want them :)

ishaw":i4z475i6 said:
Osella":i4z475i6 said:
I've got a new unused 94 BCD 46T FSA (7075-T6) you can have for a few quid or a swap. Let me know if you want pics & I'll post a couple up for your perusal!
That would be good. Need to check after I see the pics but I may have a middle ring that matches if I'm lucky.

No probs - in the meantime, it looks like this:
152111523_amazoncom-fsa-pro-atb-chainring-46t-94mm-bcd-380-0446-.jpg
but in a cardboard sleeve (it's that unused.. ;) )

Osella":3a1j9imu said:
ishaw":3a1j9imu said:
Osella":3a1j9imu said:

No probs - in the meantime, it looks like this:
152111523_amazoncom-fsa-pro-atb-chainring-46t-94mm-bcd-380-0446-.jpg
but in a cardboard sleeve (it's that unused.. ;) )
The one I have is 110 bcd but I'd still be up for this one as I have a few other chain rings I can use with it I think. How much are you after and/or what swaps might you be after?

Minifreak":11xntctj said:
I can do a complete set of RaceFace for £43 posted

110/74bcd 46-34-24

Just been through my stash and I've a new inner ring already. Would you split? After anything other than £?

ishaw":xxedd36v said:
The one I have is 110 bcd but I'd still be up for this one as I have a few other chain rings I can use with it I think. How much are you after and/or what swaps might you be after?

I'm honestly not sure what I need! I've got too many bikes realistically anyway, trying not to add to that with more parts! ;) Cash-wise call it £17 posted in a jiffy bag?

Back