bits

I've dealt with Roly a few times in the past and he's always been great to deal with.
I'm sure there is a good reason why he hasn't responded

makster":3ot18ilj said:
I've dealt with Roly a few times in the past and he's always been great to deal with.
I'm sure there is a good reason why he hasn't responded

This is promising! :cool:

I don't think it's a scam, or anything so sinister at all, it's just annoying that he could manage 15 other posts, but not read a PM, answer an email, or drop a note on here so we're not hanging in the dark.

Frustrating that there's a 99% built bike waiting too... Typical! :roll:

Anyway, that's some good news, thanks guys!

Some response would be nice, as there seems to be an ever growing number of 'members' ripping people off and I for one am really saddened by this.. :(

This use to be such a trustworthy and nice site, things are changing.. :(

I for one will be far more cautious now with transactions..

I know there are at times people have genuine excuses and problems, but I hate the feeling recently of the retrobike community being taken for a ride.. :(

I strongly advise people now get all contact details off members, before committing to large financial purchases.

He mucked me around with a wheel for weeks, did get a refund but he just couldn't be bothered I'm afraid.

Use the feedback forum and be honest.

Mods please delete if inappropriate.

This is promising, sort of! I'll be watching the mail tomorrow...

Still hopeful of some kind of explanation, although I'm worried that anything that would prevent you just answering an email would be seriously nasty... :?

Still really want the blinking chainring too! :roll:

I think Roly is a good bloke. Maybe not as well-organised as some, but I feel sure he will come good once he gets things together.

he still hasn't picked up my pm, but still posted the bits so seems to be avoiding rb? weird. real nice guy to deal with, bar the sudden lack of comms. hope you are ok roly,if you are reading this from emails.

adam

Back