Bits for 94 Orange Clockwork

Kez0013

Dirt Disciple
I joined the Clockwork club yesterday when I bought the 94 in orange that was shown on here.

Its in very good condition but there are a few things I want to replace if I can;
Grips
Bar end Plugs, 1 is missing
Tyres, not sure what are supposed to be on it but the current ones are beginning to perish.
Saddle, I have an Angry Orange but think that came later so would like to find one that would have been on it.

What do you good folks have available for purchase?

Re:

Hello mate and welcome to Clockwork ownership :cool:

About your best match for grips would be these:

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/ritc ... -prod39255

I have a set of the barends with both plugs that I'm happy to sell for £10 + postage? PM me if interested.

Tyres will depend on if you want to go period correct or not and if you want amberwalls. The original spec would probably have been Specialized Ground Control front, Ground Control Extreme rear but you'll be lucky to find any these days. Another option are the re-issue Panaracer Smokes. A member here has new ones for sale or alternatively I have a set of virtually new ones I'll probably be willing to let go.

Saddle would have been an Orange branded one like on my bike in the Clockwork thread. You'll be lucky to find a decent one though. A Flite saddle would also fit the bill. ;)

A 94 clockwork would have an orange enduro one, I have a spare one I could sell you if you wish? But won't be able send any pictures until next week.. and welcome to the Orange clockwork club mate!

Yeah I had a enduro orange saddle back in the day 1993, I think there was a cross over between the velo orangel ones and a velo enduro saddles in late 1993... These saddles are quite variable in terms of width as I have owned 3 of these enduro saddles and there all been slightly different in shape .:)

If you want some nice Ritchey Megabites 2.1 Blackwall tyres I have a pair I could sell. Almost unused, bit dirty from being in the garage so I'll clean them before posting:

Re:

I;m sure I have a pair of Orange friction addiction grips in the garage somewhere.
PM me if you're interested

Re:

Thanks for all the helpful comments.

Brocklanders023 I will take your advice on the grips and will pm you to buy the barends/plugs. Tires you reminded me I have some smoke/darts so will use them.

Cheshire1980 - yes please on the saddle, can you pm me pix and the price.

Cheshire1980":2lfbz5bk said:
Will post up some picks next week in regards to the saddle... :)

Thanks, it would finish it off as Brocklanders and Azaro have sorted the rest!

Latest posts

Back