• Fox's Viennese melts

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Mint Viscounts

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Jammie dodgers

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
:shock: only 1 vote!

in the absense of Penguin's it has to be Bourbons. but tough choice between those and Custard creams and Fig rolls...

...and of course the ringer, the cake diguised as a biscuit.

Re:

I didn't have to think about this at all, as I sit here dunking digestives in my tea.

Milk & dark chocolate digestive :roll:, hybrid concoctions that add nothing to the disk of oaten perfection, have a word with yourselves.

Re: Re:

jimo746":18luq1v7 said:
xerxes":18luq1v7 said:
We're not all sugar junkies, where are the Jacob's Cheddars?

LN_002371_BP_11.jpg

That's not even a biscuit :roll:

Says "biscuit" on the packet, ergo, it's a biscuit. :p

jimo746":cym671oc said:
Finally a Poll I can get involved in!!
Sod Bike Of The Month! Let's rename it Biscuit Of The Month (BOTM) :)

Don't be so sure matey...

There you are, sitting all smug with your Fox's Chunkie, then some bugger in Berlin trumps you with a packet of Party Rings that haven't been touched for 30 years.... :p

For me, nothing soaks up angst like a Ginger Nut. You even get that malevolent, fiery aftertaste as they slip down with your brew...

jimo746":3w3qfm83 said:
xerxes":3w3qfm83 said:
Says "biscuit" on the packet, ergo, it's a biscuit. :p

Dammit! :x

Let's not start the Jaffa Cake debate then... :LOL:

There’s nothing to argue about with a Jaffa cake ......100% bonafide cake

Leave a biscuit out over night and it goes soft
Leave cake out over night and it goes hard

Nothing subjective about that - as it says on the wrapper Jaffa are definitely a cake ...... and if any of you disagree my mate RJSdavis or what ever his name is will be along shortly to shout you down should you even hold the slightest difference of opinion.... even if you work in the McVities factory or are the grandson of Mr Burton.

Just to add a bit more fuel to this...

I'm partial to an Orange Club and also a Penguin, the current offer of these two at Waitrose is destroying my waistline. So these state on the packet they are a biscuit however could be classified as a chocolate bar depending on your perspective although maybe because they have a "biscuity" centre they are a biscuit. Personally I struggle to call them a biscuit at I tend to think of biscuits as those that are not individually wrapped and collectively wrapped in one wrapper.

pazaudi":2yl0cn7t said:
Just to add a bit more fuel to this...

I'm partial to an Orange Club and also a Penguin, the current offer of these two at Waitrose is destroying my waistline. So these state on the packet they are a biscuit however could be classified as a chocolate bar depending on your perspective although maybe because they have a "biscuity" centre they are a biscuit. Personally I struggle to call them a biscuit at I tend to think of biscuits as those that are not individually wrapped and collectively wrapped in one wrapper.

In the spirit of Mr Davis I feel I need to respond to that especially protagonist closing statement about wrapping

As you have digress into Chocolate, What the hell is a Kinder egg - given it’s wrapped ? is it chocolate or a toy..... and surely a Wrapped toy is a present ?

Back