Bikespace Recycling Project

Hi legrandefromage,

Bonus point to you - I never would have guessed Puch!

Trust me, if anyone here had a day spare we might get them running - most of us work upwards of 60 hours a week and unfortunately in my case these days it's mostly meetings and admin. Maybe I shouldn't be here typing this but in the workshop getting my hands dirty!

Cheers

G

I have some holiday left and a friend in Exeter, maybe we could both pop over one day.

Anyway, another variation:

DSCN3167sm.jpg

That would be great - the kettle is always on.

Love the Puch - honestly never seen one before and the paint on ours seems to be the same pattern. Are they Columbus or is it just a sticker...?

Cheers

G

Various tubing, the one pictured is Oria. The XT equipped model was usually basic Columbus. Theres a few on RB and some, er, 'polarised' views...

The second GT is a 1992 Karakoram in Tequila Sunrise and the top tube is the Groove Tube.

I've been looking for that last one for ages - they were either branded Bianchi or Puch. How much would you want for it?

Re:

Some great bikes there

Put a for sale thread up.. If priced right they will all go. Tempted on a few.

Well hello.........

Got anything in extra large? 21" plus and steel please?

I have a daughter in Plym' who might need a visit ;)

Re:

The Sanderson Life, that's a modern bike 853 tubing?

Nice always fancied one of them after seeing paininthe who used to be on here ridign one!

Some good stuff in there, isnthenplan tonebay or get someone to buy bulk or get people to come build them up?

Re:

Hi All,

Well, office work has gotten in the way of doing anything with this for a few weeks...

There seems to be plenty of interest so I'll try and post a bike every week on the For Sale board.

We aren't looking for millions, just for the bikes to go enthusiasts for a fair price so we will just ask for offers by pm.

Cheers

G

Back