For Sale Bike "stands" x 4 available

Joe_Rides

Senior Retro Guru
Sorry if these are posted in the wrong spot, wasn't sure if they're best in 'non-bike classifieds' or here.

Anyway I digress.

Got these for sale, as I've no use for them, or certainly 5 of them! (keeping 1 though ;))

They apparently came out of some form of bike 'team' truck but not sure what the story is. Clearly been custom made for someone, they aren't a mass manufactured jobby. Stainless steel 'outers' , I think they're designed to sit on a unistrut track, but could be fixed straight to the floor. They are ok free-standing (as photographed), but you'd be better screwing it to a piece of wood or similar to act as ballast.

Photos are a 26" wheel, 2.2 tyre which pushed in snug. Suspect most mtb tyres would be fine 2.25 or less. Much wider I suspect you'd need to space them out a bit.

No idea what they're worth to someone, I'd love for them to go as a joblot, and collected! But appreciate that's unlikely to happen.

So:

Joblot, collected £40
Joblot, posted £TBC
Individual, collected £15
Individual, posted £25

Deals on multiples etc. If you need measurements or more photos let me know.

IMG-20220710-WA0047.jpg IMG-20220710-WA0042.jpg IMG-20220710-WA0044.jpg IMG-20220710-WA0043.jpg IMG-20220710-WA0045.jpg

Cheers, Joe

Ps. Collection is from Bolton, I would consider delivering locally.

Anyone interested?

Make me an offer, need rid but it seems silly to hand them over to a scrap-man.

I've done some weighing and measuring, and parcel pricing.

To post 4 of them would cost just under £19 with a UPS tracked service.

I could do 4 of them for £50 posted as I would like them gone.

 Cheers

I don't have any 700c at home but I do have an old 27.5" wheel I can try,

I suspect a 700c with skinny road tyre might work (if you take tyre volume into consideration), but a modern gravel tyre 40+ might be another matter.

I'll have a look.

Back