For Sale Specialized Rockhopper A1 FS 1999 full bike for sale

mrmeat

Dirt Disciple
I've owned this Rockhopper from new, I think it's the 1999 model, possibly 2000 (I'm sure someone will correct me). It's 27 speed with an LX rear mech and Deore shifters, which is original spec.

It's in reasonable condition, please check the photos for a better idea. It's not a museum piece but it's not in terrible condition.

I've just replaced the tubes and tyres with some brand new Scwalbe Black Jack which look good on the original Weinmann black rims, against the white frame and forks.

I've also bought a new set of gear cables but haven't fitted them yet, if ok I'll let the new buyer do that.

Original parts include;
A1 aluminium frame, Rockshox Judy C fork, Weinmann rims on Specialized hubs, Deore LX 'mega 9' rear mech, Deore front mech, Deore integrated brakes and shifters, V-brakes, seat post, seat pin and saddle. The bars were and upgrade when I bought the bike but are OEM Specialized. The grips are original.

The chain, rear cassette and front chainset have been replaced and are not that old. I have the original pedal arms if you would prefer this (I'll include it in the asking price).

New pedals, tyres and tubes. New gear cables as mentioned.

Looking for £250 but open to offers.

Last edited:
Back