Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Howdy. This is pickle's old rockhopper.

Frame and fork are 1986 rockhopper. 22" top tube, 19.5" centre to centre, 21.5 centre to top. Exage mountain groupset dating 1989. complete bar pedals. can throw some nasty ones in to get you by if necessary.

everything works as it should but the bike has not been ridden since being built so needs some adjustment to gears/brakes. If you are not able to do this and you are happy to give me a few days I can sort it for you.

2n01ztf.jpg

£100 collected or plus £20 post

1995 Proflex 955.sold

This frame came from sidewinder (dave) for karma and i believe grannygrinder karma's it to him. I have replaced the rear swing arm and also fitted a replacement mech hanger (over £50 for that little lot) i am pricing this to get my money back but not make anything on the frame - the bike is significantly less than the sum of its parts, price wise!

2itncz9.jpg

It isnt the most coherant build in the world but rides well.

the fork is in great shape but needs an o ring where the shock bolts in. wheels are dx hubs and black alesa rims - not everso light but very strong. wtb tyres, crank is a CODA cnc'd jobby which i would really like to keep as i paid a fair whack for it but them's the breaks. speaking of brakes, they are stx v's in fab condition mated to avid levers.

selle italia expedia saddle, tioga post, cant remember the stem (kona maybe) and club roost bar and grips. front shifter is a cheap thumbie, rear is an stx rapidfire.

front mech is missing but will include one in the sale.

rear shock leaks a little oil but still works.

rides fantastically well

£200 collected or £20 post

Can't see the YouTube clip on my phone - what is it?

edit, seen it now, what are you confused about?

proflex has found a new home across the other side of town!

specialized is for sale untill tomorrow night. if it doesnt sell it is going to be my winter hack i think

Back