Bike/parts Collection Assistance Thread

I'm in the Southend/ Rayleigh/ Benfleet area of essex and don't mind collecting stuff and shipping it on- don't drive tho so would need to be rideable if it's a complete bike ideally

I'm happy to collect and send on 20 miles any direction from Skipton or Harrogate North Yorks. Have friends throughout North Yorks so could prob organise collection from further a field. :D

Put my name down!

Jonathan or jay,

Im located in coventry but i drive a van for a livning all over From Leek all the way down to oxford

Hi :D

Put my name down too. I am happy to assist.

I live in Essex and have a car and will post anything as long as the buyer sorts the cost of recorded delivery.

Put me down for most of Northamptonshire, especially North Northamptonshire but my chick works in the south...so easily Kettering, Corby, Oundle, Wellingborough etc but also Northampton, Towcester, Raunds, Daventry...I can collect, store and post at cost if necessary.

I can pick stuff up in East Manchester (Gorton/Glossop/Hyde/Denton/Stalybridge etc), or anywhere within the M60 really. I work in Cheshire so Stockport/Altrincham etc too, but I think others are covering these areas. I have a cellar so can put stuff in it :)

i can pick parts/bike/frames from warrington cheshire & surrounding areas -frodsham/runcorn/widnes etc. dont mind a trip to halfords either to get a bike box/ packaging

Back