Bike part jewellery

Still got this on my keys :)
002-4.jpg

i've got a merlin XLM seatstay bridge on my keyring. a friend of mine in vancouver makes bike jewelry & sells it. some of its okay if you're into that kinda thing!

Bling

Oh and forgot he has a wristwatch strap made from two ten speed chains pinned together like a bracelety band thing. looks cool and he says it's very comfy.
Seat QR through the nose anyone?

TheGreenRabbit":1n4es3sr said:
Sprockets around my neck, spokes made into bangales, chains made into belts, links of chains hanging of various piercings, spoke nipples in my Ears, once went out with spoke in my ear as well.

This photo show the style I was going for . . .

main.php

:? Style

NakedGav":112o5p9s said:
Mr. K":112o5p9s said:
I sported a bike chain bracelet. :oops:

Was it using an easy release fastening or was it the full hardcore properly joined all the way round ?

Sported the bike chain bracelet too...yeah, the hard way. Even put it on myself. Wore it about a year or so I guess, long enough to wear off the Sachs markings. Dork. :oops: :cool:

i used to have a gold seddis chain on my wrist, the hard way again. took it off after my dad explained how much skin i could expect to have left in the event of a crash. good old dad

Re: Bling

Wold Ranger":2pk79mk0 said:
Guy in my LBS has a Titanium Chain link in one ear & a 6mm allen bolt in the other! Actual bolt and Link not with a pin! Ouch!!!!!
He's taken the Allen bolt out and ahem, now has a Campag Titanium Chainring bolt in!!! You can see right through the Torx drive slot!

Back