Votes: 12 17.1%
  • thekidmalone’s 1984 Saracen

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • Albatros38’s Merlin Mountain 1989

Votes: 10 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re:

I was torn as to which to vote for this month, so I invited my better half to choose. She reviewed the 7 images, critiqued as she scrolled up and down, asked my opinion - I said nothing so as not to influence her decision, and then she settled on her favourite and cast ‘my’ vote.

I won’t say which she voted for, but she does drive a plastic car from Norfolk...

Wow! :shock: Now that was a close contest…. And I thought the red XTR Lotus had no chance seeing as the green Campy version was definitely more popular in the build thread… Thank you to all who voted for it. I’m proper chuffed…. :D

Congrats - you’d now joined the ranks of have a BOTM in both sections

... impressive

Peachy!":16frou3x said:
Wow! :shock: Now that was a close contest…. And I thought the red XTR Lotus had no chance seeing as the green Campy version was definitely more popular in the build thread… Thank you to all who voted for it. I’m proper chuffed…. :D
Congrats matey, long overdue IMO... :cool:

Congratulations Mr P.

Even though i do prefer the green and campy the red just stands out a bit more, especially against the chrome.

Re:

Congrats, Peachy! Really love the Lotus. And thanks to all who voted for my GT, never thought it would end that high in the january ranking.

Wim

Thanks for all your kind words, much appreciated.

Congratulations Chris :)

Back