Bike Ninja

Re: Re:

Tim-Bike-Ninja":bpdz1hr6 said:
Hi everyone, and thanks for the kind words.
For anyone thats interested the T-shirts and mugs are produced to order so if you just want one then thats absolutely fine and if there is a bike you would like done and you can't see it then just let me know (just like the Trimble ;-) ).

I'll always do my best to get a quick turnaround on any new designs but if there are any delays I'll always let you know in advanced. I have still got a load of bikes to go through but I'm also getting distracted with other designs that I love from the era. Over time there will be a full range for all disciplines and era's but if you look at the site then you will probably see its all gone a bit retro at the moment.....

I've just launched a new collection of mugs as well in conjunction with Geoff Waugh who if you aren't aware has a project called Dirty Jerseys, cataloguing Golden era MTB jerseys. There is a range of 7 in total covering some classics from the UK and International kit.

Thanks again and just drop me a mail if I can help with anything.
Tim
http://www.bike-ninja.co.uk/

international_1-e1494418727807.jpg

Custom cycle shirts would be great. Nobody seems to do it? :(

Re:

Not something I have offered yet but I can get short runs of cycle kit done. I also run a small cycle team and have two good kit contacts that can do small orders with.

Longer term I like to also add some kit designs to bike ninja but the more retro designs would be more custom projects.

Thanks
Tim

If its a custom design could be what ever was required but obviously replica jerseys would have to have the permission of the brand / copyright owner. But if there is enough interest its something that could be looked into.

Hi Tim,

Great site and some great designs.

Any chance of adding a Pace RC200 to the list, if it's not already there. Preferably an F6!

Also, any chance of doing some kids size t-shirts? I'd love to get a Zaskar one for The Boy (:cool: to go with his bike. Only he'd probably get the t-shirt waaay before I finish the build!

I feel ashamed that its not on there yet as the RC200 is one of the bikes I've always wanted and would still love to have. Leave it with me and I'll pull my finger out!

Yes kids sizes are no problem but might just add a little bit of time as its possibly not something that we will have in stock but possible still quicker than you would like.....

WandsworthRouleur":1aer5jkb said:
Hi Tim,

Great site and some great designs.

Any chance of adding a Pace RC200 to the list, if it's not already there. Preferably an F6!

Also, any chance of doing some kids size t-shirts? I'd love to get a Zaskar one for The Boy (:cool: to go with his bike. Only he'd probably get the t-shirt waaay before I finish the build!

Had some time today to add the Pace, now whats next! Slingshot anyone?

http://www.bike-ninja.co.uk/product/ret ... ace-rc200/

pace-rc200-grey-onwhite-555x710.jpg

Re:

This is dangerous, now I'll have no excuse not to buy T-shirts (and?) mugs to commemorate bikes I've had &/or bikes I want.

Brings real meaning to the phrase, "Been there, done that, got the T-Shirt."

GT STS please.

Back