Bike Ninja

or should i go colour??

Attachments

• t colour.png
    t colour.png
    79.8 KB · Views: 401
Looking good TinTin! Love it! Just received mine today.

Yeti ARC
dnYpD4.jpg

Detailed Shot
qZaWXc.jpg

If ordering, just know that these Ts run a tad large. I ordered an XL and its pretty ginormous which is fine. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up. Quality of shirt is outstanding. Not thin cotton, slim, ironic hipster cut or gaping neck but a regular guy t-shirt.

Nice!

Looking forward to receiving my FRO T too!
Glad I decided to go for a smaller size: have several of those 'too large to wear' ones already..

I bought colour for me and non colour for the wife. But both in my size ;) will get mugs as well. Looks a really good web site

Re:

Hi everyone, and thanks for the kind words.
For anyone thats interested the T-shirts and mugs are produced to order so if you just want one then thats absolutely fine and if there is a bike you would like done and you can't see it then just let me know (just like the Trimble ;-) ).

I'll always do my best to get a quick turnaround on any new designs but if there are any delays I'll always let you know in advanced. I have still got a load of bikes to go through but I'm also getting distracted with other designs that I love from the era. Over time there will be a full range for all disciplines and era's but if you look at the site then you will probably see its all gone a bit retro at the moment.....

I've just launched a new collection of mugs as well in conjunction with Geoff Waugh who if you aren't aware has a project called Dirty Jerseys, cataloguing Golden era MTB jerseys. There is a range of 7 in total covering some classics from the UK and International kit.

Thanks again and just drop me a mail if I can help with anything.
Tim
http://www.bike-ninja.co.uk/

international_1-e1494418727807.jpg

Back