Bike ninja 2020 calendar comp NOW 2021

Re:

Forum calendar would be cool, like with the BOTM from the preceding 12 months?
Would need someone to take charge and arrange ordering etc, otherwise it could easily turn into a bun fight.

Re: 2020 calendar comp on that there Facebook.

Will see how the Facebook group one goes this year as there is a lot more traffic there. In the future a mahoosive one would be a great idea

Re: 2020 calendar comp on that there Facebook.

longun":115bdj4l said:
... I’ll do my own haha
Let's get fully behind Tim @ BikeNinja. If the RBers without FB don't wish to sign up to FB for the comp, so be it. But Tim is committing a hell of a lot to producing this calendar and offering a generous prize, and FB is free, so it's not hard for people to get involved, whatever religion they follow :LOL:

I've subitted a couple of scenic photos but I don't expect them to win me a freebie. I will be putting the calendar on my christmas list though.

https://www.bikeninja.co.uk @bikeninjashop

<3 :xmas-big-grin: :xmas-cool: :xmas-big-grin: :xmas-cool: :xmas-big-grin: :xmas-cool:

Re:

Evening all, its open to users on the FB group but it's also in conjunction with RetroBike so all BOTM and BOTY will automatically be eligible and if you wish to submit any additional photos then feel free to add on this thread.

Any questions then feel free to get in touch.

Tim
Bike Ninja

Re: Re:

Tim-Bike-Ninja":33mtnccd said:
Evening all, its open to users on the FB group but it's also in conjunction with RetroBike so all BOTM and BOTY will automatically be eligible and if you wish to submit any additional photos then feel free to add on this thread.

Tim
Bike Ninja
Excellent Tim! Gets the luddites and technophobes involved! Result! :LOL: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Re: Re:

Tim-Bike-Ninja":1rcbhuuv said:

Tim
Bike Ninja

Thanks Tim for that, not everyone wishes, or is able to join fbook so the offer to add extra pictures through here is a nice gesture.

Look forward to seeing the finished calendar.

Re:

So to be clear, we can add pics here for those not on facebook, this way the judges can view them all but dont be shy cross posting

Chris

Re:

The Calendar is now finished and arriving with me next week. All selected photos have been contacted and we are really pleased with it. As a special thank you were are offering all members of Retrobike a 20% discount on the £13.99 retail price. Just use the code retromtb in the basket or checkout. We will only be having a certain amount printed as I have no idea how popular they will be.

Thanks Tim (Bike Ninja)

https://www.bike-ninja.co.uk/product/20 ... -calendar/

Calendar-front-small.jpg

Re:

Picked up my calendar from the post office this morning, very impressed, very professionally done, and some great bike photos in there (May is the best imo ;)).
I'm away to wrap mine up for Christmas, so at least this year I'll get a present I actually wanted :roll: :LOL:
I don't know what the sales figures are like, but this is something I'd probably buy each year.

Latest posts

Back